Thursday, June 19, 2014

March and April Events 2014

March brought lots of fun activities. I was able to go down to Ryan and Krista's and give her Mom some help throwing Krista's baby shower. Lots of girls from work came and we had a blast :)
 I also took a quick trip down to Hickory, NC over conference weekend to spend some time with Eric, Kayla, and Lexi. Kayla would kill me if I posted any of the pics I got with her in them (they weren't the best angles) so Lexi will have to suffice!
 The cherry blossoms did eventually come this year, and I was able to visit them twice.
 I went down with a very prego Krista (thanks for walking friend!) and Kelly. Perfect day to be outside.
 Buildings look so majestic when surrounded by beautiful blossoms!

 I was able to go down another day with my friend, Maurie. Had some much fun with all my girls wandering around the Tidal Basin.
And once the cherry blossoms passed, it was time for me to make my semi-annual pilgrimage to Utah...

No comments:

Post a Comment