Sunday, October 5, 2014

April, May and June 2014

The spring was a busy time of travel and adventure. The end of April took me to Manti, UT for my roommate, Andrea's, wedding. It was a beautiful, if freezing cold, day and I was so glad I was able to be there.
 Me and the beautiful bride at her reception :)
 I visited some good friends while I was in UT. I was bad about taking pics as always, but I did get this one of Fan and her cute boy!
 And this one of Lisa, Laura, and Maren :P
 I got to spend lots of time with Krista, Eliza, and Rambo too, once I made it back to MD.
 I finally made it to Arlington Cemetery. That was an amazing experience!
 I was also able to hike Harper's Ferry again-probably my favorite hike back east.
 In May I took a trip down to Charleston, SC for the first time. Gorgeous city and it was so fun to spend some time there with Uncle David.
 I also got to walk a SC beach. The water was so warm and I saw dolphins! Awesome!
 Uncle David went with me to visit Fort Sumter. I've always wanted to go there.
 While I was in the Carolinas, I took the opportunity to visit Eric, Kayla, and Lexi in Hickory. Such a cute girl :)
 There were lots of visits to Eliza and Krista this summer :)
 I decided to day trip it out to Assateague Beach. The wild horses come all the way down to the water!
 So amazing to see one of my favorite animals in one of my favorite settings. 
I was able to have so many fun experiences these months and I feel so blessed to have been able to see and do so much. Love my ability to travel and experience new places!

No comments:

Post a Comment