Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011!

Merry Christmas! Christmas at home is always my favorite, and we were blessed to have everyone there this year. First time it's happened for awhile! We all enjoyed some of our favorite activities, like reaading, pianoing, computering, and just generally goofing off :)

The boys also decided to see how buff Spencer is these days. Apparently, pretty darn :)
Of course the traditional games of ping pong were played. I've gotten better over the year, but I still managed to lose to all the boys. Though not by as much as I used to. Baby steps!!
Of course, Christmas wouldn't be complete without some awesome gift giving, and it was fun seeing what people thought of to give each other. That's may favorite part- giving :)



Shelly gave my parents this beautiful tile depiction of the Gilbert Temple that she had made in Portugal. It reminded me of the reason for Christ- to celebrate the birth of our Savior and His life that makes our eternal lives possible. I'm so grateful for Him, and feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Christmas!!! I love that picture of Spence giving a double piggy-back! Sooo funny :)

    ReplyDelete