Sunday, June 9, 2013

Next Stop...Chicago!!

My next summer trip took me out to Chicagoland to visit Naomi, Kevin, Brooklyn, and Lily!! I was pretty bad about taking pictures (like always) but I handed the camera to Naomi for Kevin's triathlon and she did much better :) Although, I never did manage to get her in a photo this time around...
 Kevin before the start of the race. He did awesome and it inspired me to start running more again....eventually :P
 During the race I spent my time with Naomi watching the girls and cheering for Kevin. The wind and humidity made my hair do such wonderful things that day.
 Love the faces of my cute girls....
 Even when they're not looking so photogenic.
 And this...yup. Gotta love em :)
Loved getting to spend several days with my 3 girls, and Kevin too :) I wish I could have stayed longer. We had so much fun and I can't wait til I can come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment