Sunday, May 19, 2013

And So The Summer Trips Begin...

With a trip to Utah for Jenny's graduation! The whole family, minus Phil who was still at officer training, was there and it was so fun spending some time with them!
 So proud of Jenny for finishing her degree!
 I got to spend a few days with my AZ dwelling fam. I wasn't the best at taking pics, but I managed to get a few with the boys. Love my Greg!
 Spencer also got his mission call that week to Salem Oregon, Spanish speaking. Going to miss him!
 And here's a random one of Shelly and Ben. They're fun :)
 I also got to see a few friends while I was there. I didn't remember to take pics with everyone (my bad) but I enjoyed time with each of you. And I'm so happy that Kara's coming closer to me soon :)
 Managed to catch the MPSF finals wherein BYU scored a sweet victory. Being in the fieldhouse was like coming home. Ahh, men's volleyball. Need I say more?
 Dawsha was fortuitously in town for her friend's wedding. We had a sweet excursion to Tucanos. Soooo yummy!!
Shelly and Ben were also nice enough to make the drive with me to Meadow, Utah and some natural hot springs. It was more crowded then usual, but I love that place and find such peace just soaking in the warm water and watching the stars come out. All in all, a great trip. Big shout out to Uncle Glenn and Aunt Connie for letting me crash at their house so much. Loved being back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment