Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun to Dye For

A typical morning at Naomi's- getting to spend some quality time with Brooklyn and Lily. I would like to think that Lily is absorbing my laid back attitude.
Kevin went to Michigan over the weekend and left us carless, so we decided that it would be a good idea to dye my hair. Yup. And we did it too :) Hard to see in the pictures because my hair glows redder in any light, but I went from a darker blonde to an ash brown. Not a big change, but baby steps :) Now Brooklyn definitely looks like she belongs to me :P
After the dye party, we decided to get out of the house and walk to a nearby park. We had tons of fun on the swings and slides- and just watching Brooklyn is a hoot! She managed to attract the attentions of a 4.5 year old boy also playing there. If I had her charisma, I'd be going out every night! Always a party with these girls :)

2 comments:

  1. Sexy beast! SEXY BEAST! Totally love the hair dude! and playground hopping was pretty fun too. Having you around is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair! Very sassy!!! Super cute pic of you and the girls in bed too : ) They're cute little rascals arent' they?

    ReplyDelete