Friday, May 21, 2010

Fun Times in Chicago!

Vacation!! I'm lucky enough to be out in Lisle (suburb of Chicago) with Naomi, Kevin, Brooklyn, and Lily for 2 whole weeks and it's been awesome! Lots of just hanging out with Naomi and the girls at home, but we've gotten out and done some cool stuff too. One such visit was to the DuPage Children's Museum in Naperville. I wish I had one when I was little!
Brooklyn was a kick running from activity to activity, and I found it entertaining just to watch her go.
We even helped Lily's glowing personality to emerge under the black lights.
We, of course have gotten some cool pics of the girls. Lily on a blanket and towel to catch her constant baby barfs. She's a cutie, though, for sure!
Brooklyn decided I was her new favorite jungle gym- I guess I'll take what I can get :)
Naomi also signed herself, me, and Kevin to run the Trail of Terror 4 mile run on May 15th. So I wrapped up the bum ankle and off we trotted! It was a beautiful trail run up and down lots of hills and through an awesome forest preserve. Both my ankle and Naomi made it through!!!
Standing by the river before the start of the race.
Goofing off along the first half mile of road before we hit the actual trail.
Post run pic! The successful trio of running awesomeness- people are lucky to be graced with our presence. But just remember, there is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I'm jealous ; ) That pic of Lily with her barf rag is sooo cute! She's such a juicy little nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for vacations! I'm so glad you came and that we get to hang out like old times!!! You are the best Jennie!

    ReplyDelete