Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Visit to Hickory, NC

My parents came and visited me at the beginning of October, which was amazingly wonderful! I loved having them here. In fact, I loved it so much I forgot to take pictures. Just know it was great. Towards the end of the month, I decided to visit some more family, so I made the drive down to Hickory, NC to visit Eric, Kayla, and Lexi Smith!
 Once again I didn't take a ton of photos, but I did remember to bring some on the hike we went on! We camped in Pisgah Natl Forest, and then hiked along the Blue Ridge Parkway. The colors were awesome!
 Lexi got a special view on Eric's back. Too cute :)
 We hiked up a ways and got a good look at a nice waterfall. It's hard to see in the photos, but there were several layers of the falls and it was beautiful with the fall colors.
 Love the sound of running water.
 Cute little family! Loved spending time with them :)
 The colors were so amazing I just can't get over them. I love how they reflect in the river.
A great visit to NC to visit some great people. Love my cousins and so glad that they are relatively "close" out here in the east. Can't wait to go visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment