Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crime Museum!

I've made it a goal to visit as many museums while I can while I'm in D.C., so last Saturday Eve and I took ourselves to the Crime Museum!
We had lots of fun experiencing ways people were punished throughout history. So glad I didn't live in the Medieval Ages, but the stocks were fun to play in :)

I've always wondered what it would be like to be behind bars...

I think the perp is the blond one :)

The worst part is the drinking fountain is located on the back of the toilet. Disgusting!!

We decided the life of a captured criminal sounded boring, but learning about how to catch them sounded fun! Maybe I should change my profession- I did find one mistake in the exhibit. Something was mislabeled in the crime lab. I'll let you wonder on what and make it your mission to find it when you visit!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you may possibly be having a good time! I hope that I can come out and visit sometime! I also hope that you are having a wonderful time in your new adventure, far far away. I love you so much and think of you all the time! You are the greatest friend a girl could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all caught up since your Christmas post. Sounds like you've had a whole bunch of adventure! I might take you up on that invitation to come visit...I want to see the museums too! It might not be for a while though...but I'll be sure to let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete